International Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (IRJPS) is a peer reviewed international journal dedicated to the most recent advancement of Pharmaceutical science. The goal of this journal is to keep a record of the state-of-the-art research and to promote study in the scientific community.
All manuscripts submitted to IRJPS must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time throughout IRJPS's review period. The journal accepts all kind of articles like Original Research articles, Reviews, Case reports, Short communications, Editorials and many more.
Topics to be covered by this journal include, but aren't limited to:
|Analytical Toxicology||Biochemical Pharmacology|
|Chinese Medicine Resources||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Drug Delivery System||Drug Information|
|Health Informatics||Herbal Medicine|
|Medical Informatics||Medicinal Chemistry|
|Pharmacology and Neuroimaging||Pharmacotherapy|
|Pharmacy Informatics||Pharmacy Practice|
IRJPS also offering membership program, to initiate and accomplish the vision of making Healthcare & Scientific Information Open Access, enables academic and research institutions, societies, groups, funding organizations and corporations to actively support Open Access in scholarly publishing and also support the participation of its representatives and students in International conferences.
IRJPS offers distinct benefits to academic, government, universities and corporate libraries as well as to authors, editors and readers upon associating with the Journal.
These Benefits include:
• Member can submit unlimited number of articles to any of the Journal.
• Member will avail a prestigious certificate of Annual membership from Journal.
• Entrepreneurial, personalized approach to publishing process
• High media visibility and discoverability of published content
• Publications with high-quality guided by international researchers and experts
• Flexible licensing agreements.
• Serve the Editorial Board as reviewer or member for Biotechnology Research Journal
• Archiving in perpetuity